Automation Engineer Siemens
Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions
PACIV, a global leader in industrial automation solutions with offices in Puerto Rico, United States and Ireland, and servicing the Life Sciences, F&B and Utilities industries, is looking for regular employment-based Automation Engineer (Siemens) for its client site in Cork.
- This will be a full time site based role for a minimum of 6 months. Possibility for an extension for another 12months.
- 5+ years (absolute minimum) of hands on practical industrial automation experience, preferable in high speed packaging environments.
- MUST have strong Siemens PLC knowledge.
- Ideally someone with good level of knowledge on Elau PLCs and rockwell systems also.
- Should have some experience with vision systems (ideally Cognex) and industrial printers.
- Should have a good IT background. Understands industrial networking, Windows and Linux based OS and SCADA / HMI’s.
- MUST have experience in a life science background with clear understanding of change management procedures.
- MUST be a strong communicator. Will need to interact with packaging operators, experienced maintenance technicians and operations team leads.
- So all in all, a solid experienced and practical automation engineer
- Flexible with High Attention to Detail with super quality
- Pro-active approach to Work
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team Player
- Highly Computer Literate
- Planner & Organizer
- Active Listener
- Continuous Improvement Focused
Qualifications & Experience:
- Third Level Qualification in Automation, IT Systems, Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Strong experience with SIEMENS PLC
- Good IT Skills
- Experience in a life Science background
- Valid EU Work Permit or Irish Residency
Please Apply Here: https://paciv.applytojob.com/