Automation Specialist/ Jr. Automation Specialist
PACIV, a global leader in industrial automation solutions servicing the Life Sciences sector, is looking for Automation Specialist / Jr. Automation Specialist, for its Puerto Rico office.
- Knowledge of computer system life cycle concepts, change control systems, 21 CFR Part 11 requirements, and documentation procedures pertaining to a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant such as cGMP’s, SOP’s, among others.
- Knowledge and/or experience issuing and preparing Computerized Functional Requirements and Design Specifications.
- Experience with process control devices and networks like: Control Logix, Panel View, Allen Bradley-Rockwell, Siemens, ControlNet, DeviceNet, etc.
- Experience with Databases and Operating systems like: SQL/Oracle/XML/Microsoft Server OS/Microsoft Windows/Unix-Linux/etc.
- Experience with network devices and topologies like: Switches/Routers/L3/Star/Mesh/Ring/Bus topologies.
- Knowledge in the design, installation, commissioning and validation/qualification of computerized systems and PLCs as applied to pharmaceutical production environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical concepts, electrical controls theory and electronic circuitry
- Good technical writing skills and the ability to review SOPs and work instructions.
- Experience supporting laboratory, sterile, non-sterile and/or OSD operations.
Desired Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and reading) in Spanish and English.
- Ability to impact and influence people/areas within the company to deliver superior business results.
- Ability to keep work pace and/or meet deadlines, exercise good judgment and must have problem solving skills.
- Minimum of one (1) to four (4) years or more of experience in process automation in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment (sterile, non-sterile and/or OSD) with a general knowledge in operations or manufacturing processes.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Computer Systems or Engineering preferred)
- Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Willing to work irregular hours, rotating shifts, weekends and holidays, when necessary.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Complementary plans
- Vacation and Sick days
- Performance Bonuses
- Professional Engineering Licenses Program
- Flexible Time
Please Apply Here: https://paciv.applytojob.com/