PACIV, a global leader in industrial automation solutions servicing the Life Sciences sector, is looking for an Automation Technician (s) for its Puerto Rico office. This position will be located on the Puerto Rico – East Region.
The Automation Technician will be responsible for various activities required within the development and delivery of instrumentation and control systems of our Biopharmaceutical, Medical Device and Pharmaceutical clients. They will support the development and delivery of industrial automation systems including the related testing and qualification documentation.
Position Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- PLC programming experience preferred.
- Strong problem-solving competencies with troubleshooting experience is needed.
- Experience with process control system.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) are necessary.
- Familiarity with PI&D and control system DWG.
- Strong knowledge in instrumentation devices such as flow, temperature, pressure, and level transmitters, on/off and control valve, among others.
- Repair of signal transmission facility such as tubing, wiring, etc.
- Attention to detail and professional behavior.
- Education: Technical degree in engineering or instrumentation with 3 years of experience in manufacturing processes, automation and quality.
- Able to work night shifts.
Desired Hard Skill Sets / Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of manufacture, pharmaceutical/biotech processes.
- Ability to read and understand control system diagrams.
- Knowledge of PLC, HMI, and Control Systems experience preferred.
- Strong Knowledge on Vision system technologies.
- Inspection/packaging Concepts Knowledge.
- Development and Execution of Processes/Equipment Characterization.
- Design / Development of Characterization Protocols.
- Technical Reports Development
Desired Soft Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deals well with uncertainty and pressure.
- Works well with others, within a team and takes accountability.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and presentation).
- Organized, with strong computer literacy such as MS Project, Excel, etc.
- Fully fluent in English.
Please Apply Here: https://paciv.applytojob.com/
RE: Automation Technician – PACIV Puerto Rico