Delta V Engineer 4+ years experience
PACIV, a global leader in industrial automation solutions with offices in Puerto Rico, United States and Ireland, and servicing the Life Sciences, F&B and Utilities industries, is looking for Delta V Engineer with 4+ years experience.
The potential candidates must have 4+Years Delta V Experience, including Batch.
Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions:
- Be part of a project team contributing to the completion of a biopharma project based on the Delta V platform.
- Support the project on a day-to-day basis for Delta V System including:
- Design document generation.
- Code development and modification.
- Batch configuration.
- Lifecycle documentation generation in line with GAMP (FS, DS, SDS and associated test documents).
- Modifications to control modules.
- Generation of new and existing equipment modules.
- Modification to phase modules.
- New phase modules generation.
- Attending daily team meetings.
- Project leadership.
- Familiarity with biopharma processes.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation or Chemical).
- Work Experience: From 4+ years of industrial automation experience.
- Experience in the life sciences industries is preferred.
Desired Hard Skill Sets:
- Design, programming, implementation and support for control system/automation projects within regulated environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of, Delta V including Batch essential. Knowledge of other control systems e.g Siemens, Allen Bradley, programmable logic controllers (e.g. Micrologix, Logix 5000) and HMI/SCADA systems (e.g. iFix, RSView, Wonderware, Batch) desired.
- Knowledge of Alarm Management, Data Historian, OEE desired.
- Knowledge and experience of computer system life cycle concepts and FDA regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 1 desired.
Desired Soft Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be applied in electrical design, programming and troubleshooting of process and packaging systems.
- Deals well with uncertainty and pressure.
- Works well with others, within a team and takes accountability.
- Result driven and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and presentation).
- Organized, with strong computer literacy such as Excel, etc.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Travel: To clients, suppliers within Ireland
Regular staff position, competitive salary and employee benefits package .
Job Type: Permanent.
Please Apply Here: https://paciv.applytojob.com/