IT Engineer (Syncade)
PACIV, a global leader in industrial automation solutions servicing the Life Sciences sector, is looking for IT Engineer for its Puerto Rico office.
Position Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Syncade MES experience in Technical / Functional Skills.
- Syncade MES/Pharma Manufacturing Author Syncade MES recipes through recipe authoring and resource editor.
- Provide engineering and validation services in IT project. Services include the update of electronic batch records in the MES, Emerson Syncade platform.
- Configure and test new equipment added to equipment tracking modules in Syncade.
- Execute validation documents for electronic batch records of Emerson Syncade platform.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related Science studies.
- Emerson Process Management – Course 7095: Syncade Suite Recipe Authoring (preferred but not required)
Desired Hard Skills:
- Experience using Emerson Syncade platform
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems and Electronic Batch Records concepts using Syncade – Emerson MES suite
Desired Soft Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works well with others, within a team and takes accountability.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and presentation).
- Organized, with strong computer literacy such as MS Project, Excel, etc.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Job Type: Full-time
Please apply here: https://bit.ly/3rF5tgH