PACIV can address any instrumentation needs from specification and procurement to installation and field calibration for all types of process instrument technologies (“smart”, electronic, pneumatic).
We combine best-practice expertise with broad service flexibility to meet your needs. We are platform-independent so we can work on a wide range of technologies in your facility.
We can calibrate instruments according to your specific plant standards and preferences. We will work around your hours and project requirements, dispatching the right number of technicians with the matching skills for the job and the right fit for your company culture. We can perform calibrations on new instrument installations and support your existing operation and maintenance calibration needs. Our instruments calibration certifications are carry on using calibration standards that are traceable to NIST with all required documentation for traceability. We perform calibrations in all industrial instrumentation such as temperature (including recorders and mapping), level, pressure, pH, flow, and conductivity among others.
What does the instrumentation service offer?
Our technicians will also install all needed instrumentation and other I&C equipment (e.g. control panels, junction boxes, and marshalling panels). We are certified to perform installations and certifications on industrial control networks such as DeviceNet and FOUNDATION Fieldbus. We will work around your production needs to minimize disruptions. Whether your project entails I&C upgrades / retrofits or new construction, we can work with you to ensure proper installation and start-up, including all needed commission testing. With multiple office locations and different resource capabilities, we can bring the proper resources into the project to attend to any particular need at the appropriate time.
Our Instrumentation Services Cover
- Procurement, expedite and coordinate delivery with project team
- Receipt Verification (RV) as per specification/data sheets
- Manage and resolve all NCR’s (Non-Conformances)
- Electrical instrumentation and piping drawings
- Verification and inspection of equipment installed against P&IDs (“walkdowns”)
- Conduit and Wiring Termination
- Calibration Certification as per our or client procedures (using NITS certified instruments standards)
- 24 / 7 On-Site Support and maintenance
- Instruments data entry into Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) (e.g. MAXIMO)