Instrumentation Service Provider (ISP)
Turnkey Instrumentation Services including our unique inspection and verification services to ensure Regulatory Compliance of process plant instruments and components (from temperature, pressure, and analytical measurements to valves and pumps) for your project. We manage everything from ordering to delivery to your site when your team is ready to install.
We do it all so that you never get to project commissioning and realize that you don’t have critical documentation for the systems to be tested and documented properly or that the wrong instrument was installed costing time and money for specialized instruments to be reordered and replaced.
What does ISP service include?
- Order placement after instrument tender bid selection phase.
- Expediting of delivery process.
- Storage in a controlled warehouse space.
- Receipt Verification/ Inspection of instrument.
- Generation of regulatory compliance inspection pack per instrument.
- Generation of documentation Turn Over Packages (TOP).
- Just in time Delivery service to Project main Contractors ( skid and stick build) of instruments to suit construction schedules.
- Ensures full compliance of Corporate/site instrument standards across all project contractors/ skid vendors.