Working for you is our priority…
During this rough times, we know thousands of organizations around the world are implementing extremely rigid and severe norms in order to prevent/contain the spread of the virus, and we take this responsibility seriously. As we work as a community to prepare for the impact of COVID-19, we wanted to share how PACIV is addressing the current situation. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities are our primary concern. There are several measures we are taking to ensure we manage to safely get through this fluid situation while continuing to serve our customers, partners, and employees effectively.
For our customers, PACIV is maintaining our services operationally – it is business as usual (albeit far from usual circumstances). Our business continuity plan was built to ensure that we could operate remotely or at client sites locations for as long as necessary.
With our systems operating as expected, we have taken the following steps to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and local communities:
- All employees have been strongly encouraged to work remotely. Work-related travel and event attendance have been suspended or postponed.
- For our regular employees whose work was affected, we will continue to pay and support them. Their skills are critical to the integrity and delivery of our projects beyond the pandemic.
- We continue to monitor recommendations from the WHO, CDC, and elected officials so we remain up to date on the latest information and safety protocols.
- During this time of uncertainty, we will do everything we can to support our community and clients, here in PR, US and IRE. Should global conditions shift, we are confident we can quickly respond to changing market dynamics, minimizing impacts to our business and disruptions to our customers and partners.
- Our support teams are available during their standard hours. Our Customer Support team can be reached at email@example.com, visiting www.paciv.com or gives us a call at 787.721.5290 (PR), 317.423.8819 (USA) and 021.242.8330 (IRE). We will ensure that all messages are seen and routed to someone who can help.
These are challenging and uncertain times, but we feel confident that as a company and community, we can get through this together.