The Medical Devices industrycan range from the production of patient self-use blood glucose test strips to sophisticated life-supporting products with the latest technological equipment to service advanced medical procedures being performed all over the world.
The medical device sector has experienced significant growth in the past years and PACIV has played a key role assisting our clients with automation solutions within their manufacturing lines to create value, improve processes, and ensure compliance with industry regulations.
Medical Devices Support for clients
We assist our Medical Devices clients by:
- Offering global view of medical device manufacturing sites technologies and practices
- Providing customized solutions that meet our clients’ requirements
- Replicating their solutions, systems, and processes across their sites world-wide
- Assisting with implementation of technologies to reduce manufacturing costs
- Applying Risk-based approach and right-sized validation efforts
- Supporting their Operational Excellence and OEE initiatives through automated solutions
- Administering life cycle management through site and support services
- Providing up to date knowledge with the latest trends and technologies within the Pharmaceutical industry