PACIV was founded in Puerto Rico in 1997 by Jorge L Rodriguez.
With their related experience in Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) for major biopharmaceuticals in the United State and Puerto Rico, Jorge found common ground with Rick Straw to launch a successful, growing partnership with PACIV USA LLC in 2003.
Rick had served for over 11 years in the biopharmaceutical sector prior to joining Jorge and PACIV. Located in Indiana, PACIV USA perfectly fit the clients’ desire for a local. provider of both industrial automation and regulatory compliance solutions. PACIV USA was able to fulfill these service needs while assisting in the standardization among their facilities. And by 2011, PACIV went international by opening offices in Hampshire, England as PACIV UK.
After solid and intense experience was gained in England, PACIV UK propelled the company to the next step in Europe, with the opening of the physical office for PACIV Ireland in County Cork.
After 23 years of business, PACIV’s primary function continues to be to provide unparalleled control systems, instrumentation, and regulatory compliance services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, water / wastewater, food and beverage, energy, and other process industries in a cost-effective manner.
Our factory-trained and certified engineers get projects conceptualized, designed, built, configured, installed, and commissioned quickly. We are also available for operational support, maintenance support, and site services such as outsourcing services, staff augmentation and/or emergency calls.
• Over 23 years in Industrial Automation and Control System Integration
• Global Presence — Puerto Rico, USA (Midwest, Northeast) and Europe (Ireland, UK)
• One of the Largest System Integrators in Puerto Rico and the central US.
• 120+ engineers providing system integration services and support
• Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical & computer science
• Highly experienced, Factory certified and licensed (RE.) engineers
• Control System Integrators Association – Associate Member
• CGMPs, FDA Regulations and Industry Standards (ISPE GAMP, ISA S95, S88)
• Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in PR and the USA
• A Harvard Business School case study
We will strive to be the preeminent global provider of control systems, instrumentation, commissioning, qualification, and computer system validation services.
We will perform our services reliably, on-time, and with the highest degree of integrity, commitment, teamwork and dedication, completely satisfying our customer’s needs and expectations.
We will conduct our business in a manner that produces exceptional value for both our associates and our clients while challenging every member of our team to seek the highest level of integrity, technical competency, drive, and focus.
We will uphold the high ideals that continue to make PACIV the company of choice for our business partners as well as for our associates.
• Harvard Business School Case Study
• Global Supplier of the Year for Eli Lilly & Co.
• 20 Best Employers in Puerto Rico
• Top 400 Companies in Puerto Rico — Caribbean Businesses
• Top 10 Highest Growing Companies in Puerto Rico — Caribbean Business